Period: October 1st, 2020 until December 31st, 2020 (with prospect of extension)
- Media observation in the context of the human rights situation in the Philippines,
- prepare a regular press review for our homepage,
- participation in the preparation of the monthly newsletter
- preparation and maintainance of the contents on the homepage and in Social Media.
- Student or career starter with international field of study,
- very good command of written English,
- experience in handling the common software (especially WordPress) and Social Media (Twitter and Facebook),
- basic knowledge of the human rights situation in the Philippines (not mandatory),
- local flexibility: initial training in Cologne, general workplace: remote
- time flexibility, workload of 6,5h/week
Send your application (short motivation letter, CV, no foto, no certificates) latest 21st of September 2020 to Christina Keppel (keppel(at)amp.ngo).